Sunday, March 18, 2012

Family

My family, well, we haven't been a family since I moved down south (I'm from good ol' Boston, MA). Actually, before that too, it was just more defined when we moved. Even when we lived in Boston though, my mom would try and have a get together so that we could all be together as a family. Their excuse? They were to busy or they didn't have enough gas money or they just out right didn't come. 

Seriously?

My mom tried so hard to keep this family together and she gets repaid with shit. I have elder siblings up North still and all my family does is complain about having to help them and such. I wouldn't be the one talking, since the majority of my elder cousins are alcoholics and druggies. They didn't even come to my Quinceanera (it was supposed to be huge and only a my siblings, 2 of my cousins, my granny, and my 2 only friends and their families came), but yet, when my cousin had her Quince, me and my whole family went up there just to make it. And now they're having a family reunion without us?

Fuck you.

I honestly hope one day you realize just about how much of low lives you all actually are. You don't know the meaning of family if that's how you're going to be. At first I used to miss you guys but while living here, I've realized how you guys truly are and I'm glad I moved to GA. I hope one day you guys learn a valuable lesson on family one day. Because now, you all are nothing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment