Friday, August 3, 2012

Second Post.

My second post of the night. I'm in one of those moods. I was in one of my moods not that long ago. I was actually watching the last episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! Online (I'm a geek, I guess I'll make a post more about myself soon), and I don't know what came over me. They were talking about friendship (shocking), and Atem was moving on to where he belonged, and it honestly broke my heart. I mean, the friendship was so strong and loyal, I wonder what it's like to lose someone like that. I wonder what it's like to have a connection with someone like that.

I've never had that connection with someone. Someone whom you can totally and completely trust. I've never had a real friend. People just always leave. I usually mock myself for being so lonely. I crack jokes and laugh at myself. But then I have nights like these, where I wish I had someone to talk to. To laugh with. Someone who believed in me. And I get so worked up over it, I get so emotional over it, and it's not pretty. But then I go back to mocking myself. I don't know.

Is it me?

Everyone thinks I'm always so happy and that I have so many friends and that everything is okay.

People have no clue.


No comments:

Post a Comment