Saturday, October 27, 2012

Why I Don't Have Friends.

I'm so sick of everyone and their bullshit. People who say they're your friends but they're really bullshitting you like there's no end. It's like, I don't know. All of these people say they're my friends and that they know me and everything. They don't. They have no fucking clue. Most of them don't know jack shit about me, and when I say "me," I mean the real me.

It's not that I haven't tried to have a friend like that, it's just that people are so caught up in themselves. And I realized this when I was young. People just don't care. I am just so sick of these people calling me "friend" if we're nothing more than mere acquaintances. I'm not your friend, and you're not my friend. I don't have any real friend. I've never had a real friend, and I'm content with that. I don't like getting close to people because all anyone cares about are themselves. I don't want to be friends with people like that. Because if I do end up caring for someone, I try my best to make them happy, to see them smile, etc., etc. But would they do the same for me? Doubt it.

And yes, sometimes I do get lonely. I get sad, I cry. But then I get over it, and I move on. Because the last thing I want to do is waste my tears on people who don't even care. People who don't even know me. And that's okay.

I don't mind being alone.

For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment